UNITE Your Way and use your creativity to support the bleeding disorders community.
●Make Your Hobby Count ●Make Your Celebration Count ●Count Your Miles
Need a little inspiration? Here are some ideas we love!
Make Your Hobby Count:
• Take me out to the ballgame. What’s your favorite sport? Pick a sunny day and host a tournament for your family and friends.
• Dance like no one’s watching. Gather your friends and family and see who can dance the longest. Prizes for the best costume and cutest couple!
• Game Night! Trivia, board games, whatever your style — when you and your friends raise money to fight the bleeding disorders community, everyone wins!
Make Your Celebration Count:
• Donate Your Birthday. Ask everyone to make a donation equal to your age. If you are turning 30, ask for donations in $30 increments.
• Party like it’s 1999. Relive the tunes from your favorite decade by having a themed party. Don’t forget to make a self-donation when you register to showcase your commitment to our cause…..and tell party-goers to dress in their ‘60s, ‘70s, ‘80s or ‘90s finest!
Count Your Miles:
• Exercise Your Way: Host or join a run, walk, bike ride, or endurance event. Already participating in an existing event? You can still fundraise through UNITE Your Way to track donations.
• Fitness for a Cause. Work with a local gym or fitness studio to organize a Zumba, kickboxing, yoga or spin marathon. Attendees can register on line and make a contribution to cover their entry AND invite their friends and family to sign up for or donate to their fundraising efforts.
Get The Word Out